Toggle Background Color
4*/Free servant from the Summer 2016/2018 event
Debuts in Fate/Grand Order
Originates from Irish Mythology
1. Beach Crisis A+: Taunts all enemies with 100/300% chance and increases own crit damage by 30/50% for one turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns)
2. Primeval Rune (Ocean) A: Heal one ally's hp by 1000/3000hp and reduces damage taken by 500/1000 for 1 turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Midsummer Faux Pas C: Invincibility pierce and buffs own quick cards by 30/50% for 1 turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
1. Presence Concealment E: Increase stargen by 2%
Gae Bolg Alternative (Quick): AOE attack with a low chance to instakill (Overcharge: Instakill chance increases by 30/70%)
+Stargen is okay
+Is okay at rider nuking with self-quick buff
+One of the few assassins with an AOE NP
-Abilities are incredibly discombobulated and don't really reach an end goal aside from buffing a nuke
-Skills all have long cooldowns for what are relatively innocuous skills. Why does a heal and a single-turn damage reduction have at best a six-turn cooldown?
-Taunt is bad on a servant like her with poor damage mitgation potential and the crit damage buff is bad too when her star absorption is low. You at best can get a turn where she's not weak as hell if you spent the entire previous turn just gathering stars.
-Instant death rate on NP is so low it begs why it's there at all.
-Damage output is incredibly poor
Overall Opinion: Summer Scathach is a very bad servant. She has no clear gameplan through her skills that allow her to take advantage of her cardset. She is made of paper and has no real defenses despite having a taunt attached to a critdamage buff skill. One of the few things she has is an AOE NP, something that only two other assassin servants prior to her have and when one of the two servants I am using to try and prop her up with is Phantom of the fucking Opera, you know there is a problem. She very quickly becomes invalidated by the other servant I am referring to and Cleopatra who drops shortly after. If you do not have either of these servants, Scathach does the job fine, but don't expect her to be of much use outside of that.
Chloe von Einzbern
4*/Free servant from the Prisma Causeway event
Debuts in Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya
Originates from a manga about magical girl Illya
1. Eye of the Mind (False) B: Evasion for 1-turn and increases own crit damage by 18/36% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns)
2. Projection Magecraft B: Increases all cards potency by 20/35% for 1 turn (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Kiss Demon B: Charges NP gauge by 30/50% and increases stargen rate by 50/100% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
3. Kiss Demon B++: Charges NP gauge by 30/50%, increases stargen rate by 50/100%, and increases success rate of buffs that come from Illyasviel von Einzbern on all party members by 30% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Upgrades after Interlude Quest)
1. Magic Resistance C: Resistance to debuffs increased by 15%
2. Independent Action B: 8% increase to crit damage
Kakuyoku Sanren (Arts): Powerful attack to a single target that ignores Evasion and reduces the target's crit chance for 3 turns (Overcharge: Increases the potency of the crit chance reduction by 20/60%)
+Gains NP incredibly easy to the point of NP spam
+Easily obtainable single-target NP archer
+Can do crit bullshit with her good NP absorption rate and influence on stargen and critdamage through her skills
+Has a self-buff that strengthens all of her cards
+Makes Illya a decent servant
+Has an evasion
+Arts-based NP meaning you can chain NP into other other arts cards and basically cycle into another NP or damn near another one
-Stargen without skill buff is kinda mediocre
-Health is on the low side
-I have to kind of reach for her cons because she's so good
Overall Opinion: Chloe is the prize of the Prisma Causeway event, basically. She's got great damage, she flows well into a lot of teams as DPS and can still do her own thing. She's able to manipulate her way into crit memes and when paired up with someone who can pump her full of steroids like Tamamo and Waver, she becomes even scarier. You will be hard pressed to find something bad to say about her as a unit. She's in a perfect spot as a 4* servant and is even better than a few of the 5* ones like Arjuna and Orion.
Elizabeth Bathory (Brave)
Debuts in Fate/Extra CCC
Originates from a combination of 17th Century Hungary, Dragon Quest, Ghosts N' Goblins and Halloween
1. Heroine's Great Principle: Invincibility and increases own NP gen by 30/50% for 1 turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns)
2. Mana Burst (Courage) B: Increase own buster card damage by 20/40% and defense by 20% for 1 turn (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Legend of the Crimson Heroine EX: Can only be used once the NP gauge is 100% or more, Grants one random buff from this list of buffs:
-Increases own buster potency by 30/50% for 3 turns
-Invincibility to party for 1 turn
-Heals party for 2000/3000hp
-Increases party attack 30/50% for 1 turn
-Gains 30/50 crit stars
(Demerit: Depletes NP gauge by 100%) (Unlocks after 3rd ascension)
1.Magic Resistance A: Increases resitance to debuffs by 20%
2. Territory Creation C: Increases own art card potency by 6%
3. Double Class E: Does nothing
Bathory Brave Erzsebet (Buster): Powerful attack that ignores defense to a single target and inflicts burn status on the enemy for 5 turns (Overcharge: Burn damage inflicted per turn is 500/2500)
+Buster-based servant with a self buff on her buster cards and NP5 allows for high damage potential
+Defensive skills are decent allowing for some survivability on her part
+Is a big dumb reference to classic rpgs and arcade games combined with Liz's silly personality
-Is not able to really take advantage of crit stars in anyway as her stargen and absorption are not good
-NP gain is bad even with two NP cards, you need to basically rely on her first skill to get her NP at a decent rate and that is also giving up your invincibility to do so for only one turn
-Third skill is RNG as fuck. All of the abilities that can come from it are good, but the problem is that you don't know what you're gonna get and you can't even take a reasonable gamble on that because it's a 4 in 5 chance of fucking you
-The third skill also sucks up 100% of her NP gauge which robs you of your NP unless you managed to make it to 200% with her mediocre NP gain
Overall Opinion: Brave Liz is fun, but she's also aggressively average. She's only really a beatstick that can survive for a bit and everything that isn't just dumping damage through busters on people she's not particularly great at. Her third skill is too unreliable to use consistently especially with its requirement of use, her NP gen needs her first skill to be good, and in general she doesn't contribute much without conflicting with other aspects of the team. She's okay, but she's not that impressive, unfortunately.
Jeanne D'Arc (Alter Santa Lily)
4*/Free servant for the Christmas 2016/2018 Event)
Debuts in Fate/Apocrypha
Originates from a combination of 15th Century France, Christian culture, Gilles de Rais' weirdo fanfiction, and bad decision making by Jeanne Alter
1. Saint's Gift: Heals an ally for 1000/3000hp and buffs their stargen by 30% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns)
2. Self-Upheaval A: Charges own np gauge by 20% and increases debuff resistance by 20/50% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Ephemeral Dream EX: Increases own buster card potency by 35/55% and invincibility for 1 turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
1. Magic Resistance A+ Increases debuff resistance by 21%
La Grace Fille Noel (Buster): AOE attack, decreases enemy debuff resistance by 10% for 1 turn, increases party attack and healing received for 1 turn (Overcharge: Increases attack buff 10/30% and healing received buff by 20/60%)
+AOE Buster NP does a lot of damage with NP5
+Damage in general is pretty alright. She does a good chunk off of her busters.
+NP gain is good with her charge and general gain from cards. She only has one arts card, but she gains a surprisingly decent amount of it in one combo.
+NP attack buff gives her more damage if the entire combo is a bonus attack chain especially if it's all buster cards, it lets her do a lot of damage.
+Can heal allies and influence their stargen
+Is a baby version of Jalter
+Existentialism in Christmas with her boss who she calls a reindeer, Japanese Jesus man as Tuxedo Mask, Japanese Sword man, British Orphan Girls with knives, and a floating book
-Debuff resistance focus why?
-NP buffs are very weird and don't make sense. The attack buff would make sense in a combo of hers allowing her to dump more damage out from follow up attacks, but the healing buff and debuff to enemies feels pointless in most situations.
-Two quick cards is strange since her crit star gen is not amazing and the quick cards don't do anything for her
-Every time Jeanne has long hair it looks bad, short hair Jeanne is best Jeanne
Overall Opinion: Upon reconsideration, Jalter Santa Lily is a pretty decent dps unit against at least archers and berserkers. While she has a very weird setup in her cardset and the extra buffs from her skills, she still is able to do solid damage on her normal attacks thanks to busters and her NP does a lot of damage thanks to NP5. If at least her cardset were like two arts instead of two quicks, she'd prob be slightly above average but as it stands she's not bad, just lacking.