Toggle Background Color
- King Press: Uses the legs. Deals 300% melee STR-based bash damage to all party members. Has a 110% speed modifier and a base accuracy of 0%.
- Tusk Stab: Uses the head. Deals 200% melee STR-based stab damage to one party member, with line-piercing effect. Has an 80% speed modifier and a base accuracy of 99%.
- Leg Binder: Uses the arms. Deals 150% melee STR-based cut damage to one row of party members. Attempts to bind hit targets' legs, with a 50% base chance. Has a 110% speed modifier and a base accuracy of 110%.
- Emperor's Might: Uses the head. Increases Oliphant's accuracy by 50%. Decreases all party members' evasion by 50%. Both the buff and debuff last for 4 turns. Has a 110% speed modifier.
- Trunk Whip: Uses the arms. Deals 3-5 instances of 100% melee STR-based cut damage to random party members. Can hit the same target multiple times. Attempts to inflict paralysis on hit targets, with a 50% base chance. Has a 110% speed modifier and a base accuracy of 99%.
- Normal: Mammoth Crown. 100% chance. Sells for 34000 en.
- 1 needed to make Survival Vest (Hound ultimate armor; +90 DEF, +106 MDEF, +30 LUC).
- Conditional: Old Mammoth Trunk (Kill while legs are bound). 100% chance. Sells for 46000 en.
- 1 needed to make Warrior Attire (Masurao ultimate armor; +103 DEF, +80 MDEF, +5 all stats).
75% 75% 75%
100% 100% 125%
25% 50% 25% 75% 50% 50% 50%
50% 25% 25%
Oliphant's pretty straight-forward. He has three pretty nasty physical attacks, two of which inflict evasion-disabling disables, an accuracy buff plus evasion debuff, and a guaranteed party wipe with 0% base accuracy. If you're not gonna just straight-up disable Oliphant with panic or binds, bringing along some Thericas (or a Deeply Compassionate Doctor) and some Unihorns is the way to go.
Honestly, Oliphant doesn't really necessitate any special strategies, so just vote for whoever. Same rules as always: four votes max, one vote max per party member. Not gonna mandate either Alexis or Sasha, either.