Toggle Background Color
Shiki Ryogi (Void)
5*/Limited servant during Kara No Kyokai event, New Years 2017 Summoning, and 2nd Anniversary Lucky Bag Summoning
Debuts in Fate/Extra
Originates from Kara No Kyokai: The Garden of Sinners
1. Mystic Eyes of Death Perception C: Pierce invincibility, self-buff on Arts cards potency by 25/40%, and reduce all enemies' instant death resistance by 60/80% for 1 turn. (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns)
2. Cloud Shine B: Self-buff on attack by 15/25% and mental debuff resistance by 18/36% for 3 turns. (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Yin Yang A: Self heal by 2000/5000hp (Demerit: Drains NP gauge by 10%) (Cooldown: 6/4 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
1. Magic Resistance A: Increases debuff resistance by 20%
2. Independent Manifestation C: Increases crit damage, debuff resistance, and death resistance by 6%
3. Connection to the Root: All cards performance increased by 6%
Mukushiki - Kara No Kyokai (Arts): Powerful attack to all enemies that ignores defense, cleanses the party of debuffs, and has a chance of instant death (Overcharge: increases instant death chance by 60/100%)
+Arts-based servant gives her a lot of team synergy potential and NP gen
+Self-heal is pretty significant
+Self-damage and cards buff gives for decent damage potential as well
+Is able to manipulate instant death chance and proc on most trash mobs to make for good waveclear against most things
-Instant death centralized gimmicks makes her uses very niche. This will never proc on servants and bigger bosses and it will barely proc on higher end midbosses. It's almost entirely good for trash mobs.
-Has almost no defensive capabilities making her very glass cannon like
-Crit potential is very low. One quick card, no crit based abilities, and mediocre star absorption is gonna limit her more.
-Losing NP for the self-heal is not ideal. The character's entire gimmick is her NP, giving that up for a heal is not great especially when most servants don't need to give up anything for one. Some situations it could work in, but this being her only real way of sustaining herself isn't particularly good. If she's at NP2 or higher this is not a bad skill, but that requires you to luck into a second Void Shiki on the gacha.
-Is more accessible than her Assassin counterpart, but is still incredibly limited being attached to an even that still has not been rerun once and only sees rate up in rare instances even for limited servants.
Overall Opinion: Void Shiki is very mediocre. Her gimmick is only gonna proc against generic enemies and some midbosses. Otherwise she's eating up a spot, because her DPS potential is super limited due to her allergy to crit stars. Sustainability is also poor with only a self heal that eats up her NP gauge to show for it. For as rare as this character is they should probably be able to do more, but hey they're still better than Artoria.
5*/Limited Servant available during Chaldea Boys 2016 & Rerun, and Apocrypha Anime Broadcast Commemoration
Debuts in Fate/Apocrypha
Originates from 17th Century Japan
1. Revelation A: Gains 3/9 Crit Stars per turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns)
2. Baptism Rite B+: Reduce Undead or Demon enemy's Np gauge by 1 and charges own NP gauge by 10/20% for 5 turns (Cooldown: 12/10 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. God's Resolution C: 50/100% chance to stun an enemy for 1 turn (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension) (Strengthening Quest adds a self buster buff by 20/30% for 3 Turns)
1. Magic Resistance A: Increases debuff resistance by 20%
Twin Arm - Big Crunch (Buster): Deals damage to all enemies, removes buffs, and inflicts crit down for 1 turn (Overcharge: Crit chance down increases by 30/70%) (Interlude buffs damage percentage and extends the crit down debuff to 3 turns)
+Generalized damage makes him good for fighting multiple servant classes
+Reduced damage from everything makes him somewhat difficult to kill
+Stun becomes reliable from levels 7-10
+Second skill NP gauge per turn is insane. If fully leveled it could guarantee him two full NPs within the span of 5 turns if conditions are ideal.
+Once third skill is buffed it makes him even stronger and makes him a prime target to team up with Merlin as his buster buffs will be ridiculous at that point.
-His only servant types he's strong against are Moon Cancer and Berserker, the former is one servant and the latter almost everyone can handle.
-First skill is not amazing on its own. Need a CE like 2030 to make the stars per turn something significant and even then his stargen capaibility still kinda sucks.
-Star absorption is terrible and he can't influence it.
-Second skill has an absurdly long cool down time on it. Once used up you are waiting at best 10 turns to use it again and when that's gone Amakusa is left to himself to get NP which isn't amazing.
-Second skill np reduction only works on specific enemies too further making it so you're only using it for the NP charge.
-Has black keys and is not Kirei Kotomine or Ciel
Overall Opinion: Amakusa's a weird dude. He's in a class with basically one consistent advantage, an AOE NP, and a weird spread of skills. He was bad for quite a while because his damage was generally pretty ass, but after his buster buff to his third skill he saw a lot of use in challenge missions and that seems to have elevated him quite a bit. I think his general uses are somewhat limited, but there's no denying the dude is pretty good and works thanks to his buster buff and skills being genuinely reliable. If you need a ruler that is pretty good and works, Amakusa is not a bad choice especially for when Nerofest 2016 rolls around.
Debuts in Fate/Apocrypha
Originates from 9th Century France
1. Monstrous Strength C-: Self-buff to attack by 8/28% for 1 turn (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns)
2. Down with a Touch! D: 60/90% chance to stun an enemy for 1 turn (Cooldown: 10/8 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Evaporation of Sanity D: 65% chance to gain 5/10 crit stars per turn for 3 turns (Chance is recalculated per turn), 65% chance to increase stargen by 30/50% for 3 turns, and 65% chance to increase crit damage by 20/40% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 10/8 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension) (Strengthening Quest adds a 30/50% self NP charge and extends all of the buffs to 5 turns)
1. Magic Resistance A: Increases debuff resistance by 20%
2. Riding A+: Increases quick damage by 11%
3. Independent Action B: Increases crit damage by 8%
Hippogriff (Quick): Deals damage to all enemies, ignores defense up buffs, gain 3-hit evasion, and gains crit stars (Overcharge: Gains 5/25 crit stars) (Interlude increases damage on NP and the amount of stars obtained to 10/30)
+NP is very strong and comes with a good number of benefits like a Cu-esque evasion, defense ignore, and crit star gaining. With first skill self-buff and all of Astolfo's passives he can do quit a bit of damage with NP and crits.
+Stun has a reliable chance of hitting at higher levels
+If you gamble well on the third skill, Astolfo can do a lot of damage
+Third skill buff getting astolfo NP helps him out a lot
-Third skill is entirely RNG based. You are taking a 35% chance of it being completely worthless until it gets buffed then it becomes an NP charge.
-Two of the three skills have long cooldowns for what are respectively a stun that has a worse chance of hitting than Amakusa's and an RNG based ability that does nothing if it fails.
-NP gain is poor without the charge on third skill, it makes life very hard for Astolfo if he can't pop off NP.
-Overspecialized for quick cards makes it hard for Astolfo to do consistent damage. Even with the stars he gets his damage on the one buster card he has will be very good and then the rest nowhere near that. It's especially bad when there's still no good quick-support in sight.
-Third skill requires a massive investment to make the chance reliable and even then it still has a chance to fail at max level.
Overall Opinion: Astolfo is a fun servant that is the best part of a shitty series like Apocrypha. However, his entire skillset and statistics are very wishy washy. While he is reliable for getting stars and absorbing them, he does his job best when his skills actually work. If you get fucked by RNG, then Astolfo is just sorta sitting there with a thumb up his ass. While he can generate them for other servants, Astolfo has one of the highest absorption rates in the game, meaning you will be lucky if the servant you want to make those for actually gets them. It's a shame because everyone likes him, but he's got a lot of problems.
Debuts in Fate/Stay Night (This version specifically is from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia)
Originates from the Epic of Gilgamesh
1. Charisma A+: Increases party's attack by 10.5/21% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 7/5 Turns)
2. Charming Youth C: 45/75% to charm a humanoid enemy for 1 turn (Cooldown: 9/7 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Golden Rule A: Increases own NP generation by 20/50% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
1. Magic Resistance E: Increases debuff resistance by 10%
2. Independent Action A: Increases crit damage by 10%
3. Divinity B Increases damage by 175
Gate of Babylon (Buster): Deals damage to all enemies and inflicts np damage down, crit damage down, and debuff resistance down for 1 turn (Overcharge: Potency of NP damage down increases by 50/90%, crit damage down increases by 50/90%, and debuff res down increases by 20/40%) (Interlude buffs damage of NP)
+Has decent NP gen with Golden Rule activated
+Buster based damage and decent star absorption make for decent crits if he can get the stars
+Good for killing saber waves
-His NP is bad outside of saber killing with the ton of somewhat worthless side debuffs. Most of these debuffs won't matter in the same turn they are applied in unless you are using these on a turn when enemy has np or guaranteed crits.
-Damage is not great for the most part even with charisma
-Stargen is bad
-No defensive abilities and low health, will die quickly
Overall Opinion: Dude, it's just Gil again with a shitty second skill and no damage on his NP, why even bother?
The Count of Monte Cristo (Edmond Dantes)
5*/Limited Servant available during Prison Tower event & rerun
Debuts in Fate/Grand Order
Originates from take a lucky fucking guess
1. Determination of Steel EX: Ignore invincibility for 1 turn, increase own attack by 30/50% for 1 turn, and increase debuff resist by 14/32% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns)
2. Golden Rule A: Increase NP gen by 20/50% for 3 turns (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 1st Ascension)
3. Wisdom from Desperation A: Reduce enemy NP gauge by 1, self debuff cleanse, and gains 10/20 crit stars (Cooldown: 8/6 Turns) (Unlocks after 3rd Ascension)
1. Avenger A: Decrease other party members' debuff resistance by 10% and increases NP charge rate when hit by 20%
2. Oblivion Correction B: Increases own crit damage by 8%
3. Self-Replenishment (Magic): Gains 3% NP gauge per turn
Enfer Chateau d'If (Quick): Deals damage to all enemies, reduces defense for 3 turns, and inflicts curses for 5 turns (Overcharge: Defense debuff potency increases by 20/40% and curse damage does 500/1500 hp)
+Attack is the highest of any quick-based servant in the game. Sitting at 12641; only Okita competes with him at 12068
+Surprisingly good NP gain, but in an unconventional way. His actual np gain per attack is okay, but he gets a ton of NP charge off of being attacked and gains 3% per turn. It's not hard to get NP with him especially when you factor in Golden Rule.
+The only quick-based AOE NP at 5* and an Avenger meaning he has generalized damage against all kinds of servant waves and nothing that really resists him for at least a year
+Third skill is stacked with a ton of good stuff, reducing NP for extra stall, a cleanse if he gets debuffed to hell, and a built in instinct as a side effect to help him get stars only at a cooldown of 8/6 is pretty alright.
+Ruler Fucker 9000
+The only class that can neuter his damage has one representative that is not seen outside of one event meaning his damage will almost never be reduced until Moon Cancer sees more servants.
+Chuuni as fuck with Nobunaga Shimazaki does his goofy ass laughs
-No survivability or sustain or defensive capabilities whatsoever. If the enemies pops off an NP this motherfucker is going down hard unless you have someone protecting him.
-Star absorption is straight garbage. As a frame of reference really good star absorption tends to be around 200, mediocre around 100, you can sort of find the in between from there. So how high is Ed's star absorption? 30.
-Due to this his crit potential is very limited. Unlike Jalter who can manipulate her star absorption despite how ass it is at face value, Edmond cannot. He basically needs to either be anchoring alone or has to be generating a high amount almost constantly to get crits.
-Quick-based means Edmond's ceiling is lower than Arts or Busters inherently. With proper quick-support he could potentially be a monster, but as it stands he hits a peak very easily.
-Rui Komatsuzaki did a great job with his look, but holy shit he looks like fuckin Nagito from Danganronpa 2. Like the spitting image of him.
Overall Opinion: The First Avenger, no not that other guy. Edmond Dantes is one of my favorite FGO original servants. He has a fun style about him, his design is pretty cool, his voice is awesome, and the twist on the Edmond Dantes in Monte Cristo to a more demonic figure is genuinely kind of interesting. That being said, the dude has issues in the gameplay department. His damage potential is okay and his ability to [ulr=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XfKtsc_XNc]explode into NP out of his own NP[/url] is kinda nuts, but he's not able to defend himself well and his potential for crits being so limited hurts hard. It's a characteristic of the class, but Jalter being able to circumvent that with her first skill sorta shits on him. However, most servants are bad when compared to Jalter. I'm still gonna use the dude though because he's the fuckin best, I love this dumb chuuni nerd.